Ever sat on a cold toilet seat mid-winter in the middle of the night? In those wee hours, it’s horrible and you almost wish that you don’t have to go.
I’m guessing that’s what cold wet wipes feel to an infant with every diaper change. Luckily we live in the wonderful tech age where cold wipes are a thing of the past.
A baby wipe warmer is unit, that heats baby wipes or cloth wipes.
It makes every diaper changing experience a fuss-free, uneventful, and relaxed experience for both mommy and baby.
Not only that, a cold wipe causes the pores to close, trapping the bacteria inside that might result in diaper rash.
If you’re in a hurry here are my top 3 picks:
|Top Top||Hiccapop Wipe Warmer and Baby Wet Wipes Dispenser||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||NCVI Wipe Warmer and Baby Wet Wipes Dispenser||Prime||Buy Now|
|Prince Lionheart Ultimate Wipes Warmer||Prime||Buy Now|
If you have a happy, comfortable baby, you are relaxed and happy.
It’s a win win. I can only imagine what a sudden cold wet wipe must feel like when you’re in your deep, very comfortable warm slumber.
I’d definitely get a little startled!
On those chilly nights when your precious bundle of joy has a dirty nappy or might be sick, you have to get them out of that very snuggly swaddle and marshmallow-soft onesie that Granny bought, only to squish a cold uncomfortable wipe right there where it feels the worst!
If it were me, I’d also scream my head off and you’d hear about it for weeks.
Some might – like I did at first – think that this is not one of the top necessities for your newly painted and perfectly planned nursery.
We are constantly bombarded with need-to-haves, and all of the baby books and sites constantly remind us of how the slightest action can have a negative effect on your little one.
Say you feed them in a certain way and then Granny wants to feed them, which you think is a great idea.
The next moment your baby is agitated and refuses to eat at all because Granny simply isn’t doing it right. We’ve all been there.
The same goes for bath time and diaper changing time. It should be a stress-free quick episode that leaves you both happy and clean.
Diaper changing makes up a huge chunk of every day with a little one, but it doesn’t have to be an unpleasant one.
Actually, the same goes for any “dirty” part of raising a baby – whether it’s the diaper explosions, the spit-ups, or the many fun ways your offspring manages to find to get messy, just for us to can go and clean it… again!
These little magic boxes are great to handle all of this and each model in its own right has very uniquely great features.
But before I get into the size and specs of each (which, let’s be honest, will interest the dads more than moms), we’ve done research on what makes a wet wipe warmer a great one.
Best Baby Wipe Warmers As Voted By Moms
You can use this list as a buying guide to help you decide which warmer would suit you best.
I’ve have decided to rank it in no specific order, as it depends entirely on your needs and preferences.
You’ll probably know your favorite the moment you lay eyes on it.
If you keep the above criteria in mind, you’re sure to find a quality wet wipe warmer that’ll cater to you and your little one’s exact needs.
So, here we go:
1. NCVI Wipe Warmer and Baby Wet Wipes Dispenser
Top to bottom, inside and out, there’s a reason why this unit is voted one of top wipes warmers by moms all over.
By the criteria stated above, this one ticks almost all the boxes and then some. It’s easy to operate according to reviews – which is always a bonus for moms that have a lot of other stuff on their post-pregnancy brains.
- FDA-certified, non-toxic, BPA-free, and odorless when heated.
- Low on power consumption, which is great for those who seek to save energy, with low voltage plus thermal fuses for added safety.
- Equipped not only with a 31.5-inch long DC-12V US power plug, but also a car charging plug for on-the-go moms.
- Silicone lock, plus a tightly closing magnetic cover to stop dust and other nasties from entering the dispenser.
- Around-the-clock heating ensures wipe stay warm throughout the day, while still retaining moisture with the help of an included bottom sponge.
- Large capacity storage to hold more than an entire week’s supply of wipes. Most brands’ wipe packets can be put in as is, without having to remove from the plastic packaging. Bonus!
- LED digital display shows your choice of three temperature variables (104-122F°), easily adjustable to adapt to different seasons and baby’s preferences.
2. GoGo Pure Baby Wet Wipe Warmer, Dispenser, Holder and Case
A great product at a budget-friendly price. If you’re looking for a trendy, easy-to-use product that actually does what the manufacturer claims – keeps wipes warm – this is sure to please.
And on the off chance it doesn’t, it comes with a hassle- and risk-free full money back assurance.
- Unlike some other brands, there’s no tedious unplugging when the unit isn’t in use, since it sports a handy on/off press button.
- Specially designed compartment, with safety locks, is large enough to hold 100 wipes, regardless of brand.
- Keeps at a consistent temperature and retains moisture well.
- FLIP top lid with a silicone seal allows for easy wipes access, while locking in heat and moisture and preventing wipes from drying out or browning.
- Viewing window lets you check how many wipes are left before needing to refill.
- Takes roughly 2 to 3 hours to heat a full stack of wipes, and keeps consistent wipe temperature and moisture levels while the unit is on.
- Low voltage and energy-efficient, with a plug adapter that can be used globally when travelling.
3. Chefhandy Baby Wipe Warmer And Dispenser
If you’re not looking for any fancy lights, but are still looking for an efficient wipe warmer that’s inconspicuous and that gets the job done thanks to a revolutionary new method of wipe warming, you may want to give the Chefhandy Baby Wipe Warmer and Dispenser a go.
- Uses heating around the inner part of the box instead of just the bottom to ensure an even temperature spread across all wipes.
- Constant temperature inside the warmer once it reaches the designated temperature
- Different heating mode options so you can tailor it to what your child, or you, like best.
- Compared to other products of the same type, it has a massive capacity that can store around 150 wipes that the Chefhandy can dispense out too, all while keeping the remaining ones just as warm. It can do this with towels too!
- During its operating mode, the machine is super quiet. It won’t disturb a baby’s sleep (or your own) in any regard.
4. Hiccapop Wipe Warmer and Baby Wet Wipes Dispenser
Now here’s a product to add to your parenting wish list.
With a reputation of more than 3 million units sold, backed by a lifetime warranty, Hiccapop has certainly done something right with this high-end product of theirs!
- Silicone seal prevents drying out and retains moisture, while the clever top-heating design keeps the uppermost wipes the warmest and prevents the bottom ones from browning.
- Built-in night light that auto-offs after 10 minutes, plus a lit-up power button that softly illuminates for easier diaper changing at night.
- Goodbye to mid-change scrambles for extra wipes when you’ve run out. This unit is high capacity, holding at least a week’s worth of diaper wipes, and your remaining wipes stash can also be checked with the interchangeable viewing lens.
- Works great for all continuous-feed wipe brands, although some moms report that it’s suitable for cloth wipes too.
- Low voltage adapter with thermal fuses to ensure safety and reliability.
- Highly durable, with a modernly designed case in neutral snow (white) or stone color.
5. Grownsy Wipe Warmer
The Grownsy wipe warmer boasts an elegant design while not sacrificing functionality.
You can adjust it to fit different seasons – summer and winter. The temperature will always be regulated to prevent the wipes from getting too hot.
It can fit as many as 150 wipes.
6. Grownsy Collapsible Wipe Warmer
An inconspicuous little wipe warmer that masquerades as a handbag while still performing its duties when needed. Ideal for moms on the go who don’t want to deal with having to carry a large wipe warmer in their actual bags.
- Uses a heat plate that sits above the wipe warmer to heat the wipes from top to bottom and avoid drying out the lower wipes from too much heat exposure
- Made from baby safe, food-grade PP material, the product is both sturdy and won’t risk your child’s health
- Collapsible design to help with portability and give it this unique handbag look
- Very large capacity that holds up to 150 wipes, though it can also be used for baby clothes, diapers or even facemasks
7. Prince Lionheart Warmies Wipes Warmer (with 12 Warmies)
As the only targeted antimicrobial cloth wipes warmer on the market, this is a perfect option for moms who prefer to go the reusable wipe route, but don’t like the hassles that come with it.
- Designed for use with and eco-friendly Prince Lionheart Warmies Reusable Cloth Wipes.
- Can also handle disposable wipes; however, they must then be removed from original packaging.
- Can easily hold 12-16 cloth wipes or 80-100 disposable wipes.
- 3-part heating system keeps cloth wipes warm all the time.
- The patented Ever-Fresh system is an antimicrobial micropore pillow that helps wipes stay moist, fresh, and white by an evaporation and condensation process. The micro-pores trap and release water as needed to retain moisture. Replace pillow every 3 months with Ever-Fresh Replacement Pillows.
- Pop-up lid allows convenient one-hand use, making diaper changes that much easier.
- Soft glow integrated nightlight that is great for late-night diaper changes, although it can’t turn off, which can be annoying.
8. Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer
This award-winning baby wipe warmer is a sure winner if you have a trembling or fussy child come diaper changing time.
And it doesn’t hurt that it’s a bang for your buck too, currently coming in at under $30 on Amazon.
- Low voltage, energy efficient unit that heats wipes from the top down to help hinder drying and discoloration.
- Can store up to 100 wipes, which are dispensed from its handy flip top lid and silicone slot (If you’re using standard, non-continuous-feed wipes, you’ll need to access the wipes via the main lid each time, which might contribute to the wipes drying out).
- The sweet addition of a soft night light emits dim light to only light up the immediate vicinity, which is great to not disturb baby’s sleep.
- Built-in viewing window lets you check your wipes supply without having to open the unit.
9. Prince Lionheart Ultimate Wipes Warmer
Now, this is a sleek wipe warmer if I’ve ever seen one!
- As with all other Prince Lionheart models, it comes with a patented EverFresh System that includes an antimicrobial pillow to prevent mold and bacterial growth.
- Seals tightly.
- The night light is ambient enough for late-night changing, but not bright enough to disturb the baby’s slumber.
- Convenient one-hand push top makes for hassle-free diaper changes.
10. Prince Lionheart Compact Wipes Warmer
And lastly, but certainly not to be overlooked, here’s another top-notch yet inexpensive portable wipes warmer that’s ideal for active families who need a travel kit or those with a little less space.
- Energy efficient and can be plugged in both the wall and car (travel charger included).
- Great to pop in the diaper bag due to its compact size and 30-wipes capacity (who needs more than that for a trip to the grocery store – even if your little one decides to surprise you with a blowout per excellence!)
- Lightweight yet durable plastic design, available in 3 color options (green, grey, and pink) to match a variety of nursery decor.
What To Consider When Buying A Baby Wipe Warmer
When making your choice, it’s important to consider your lifestyle, needs, and environment.
And by “yours,” we all know I’m not talking about you at all, but actually the precious little bundle with his or her brand new sensitive skin.
I have to admit, when I first heard of these dispensers, my first thought was biology in high school.
Warm + moist + closed = breeding ground for all sorts of germs and things that I didn’t want anywhere near my baby, let alone on her delicate skin.
Luckily for us, many baby wipe warmers are made with BPA-free materials and an approved EPA antimicrobial additive that prevents the growth of microorganisms and bacteria.
Not only is the inside safe, but on the electrical front, there are also ones that consume 1 kilowatt low voltage power in a 84-hour period, DC-12V low voltage that saves energy and keeps you safe.
The heat settings when warming the wipes keep a constant temperature of 99-101°F (37-38°C), which is equal to your baby’s body temperature.
In a nutshell, a good warmer is the one that doesn’t compromise your baby’s safety and health.
Should some argue that the high-quality warmers are too expensive, try having to replace a lower quality one every few months. It adds up.
To avoid having Dad try to fix it and nearly setting the house on fire, do yourself a favor: Invest a little more money upfront on a high-quality wipe dispenser.
You won’t need to buy another one.
Some models are also backed by a lifetime warranty for that extra piece of mind.
Is your little one sharing your room with his crib right by your bedside or does he have a whole nursery to himself?
Space is an important thing to factor in.
You need to know if you’ll have the space for that bulky, can-stand-on-its-own little dresser-type warmer, or if your nightstand is doubling as a changing table with the rest of the diapering peripherals needed to keep your baby fed, clean, and happy.
Does the dispenser take up a lot of space or not? Size will be play a big part in your decision if you are short on space.
4. Ease of use
Can you reach the last few wipes on the bottom of the dispenser with ease? Can the wipe warmer be operated one-handed?
If not, these types of little issues can really start to grind you the wrong way when you’re in the middle of a diaper change.
A good baby wipe warmer is one that’s made not only with baby’s bottom in mind, but mom’s sanity!
When you have to disturb your baby’s sleep time – or even worse, the dreaded sleep training time – to change a diaper, you want to do it as stealthily as you can.
The faster you can get in and out, like any well trained (ninja) mom knows, the better for everyone.
Momtribe mamas all over know that nighttime changes means you have to leave your very comfy bed for longer than it requires to just change the diaper, which is not conducive to your overall happiness (let alone the rest of the household’s).
A subtle little night light or changing light is ideal so as not to disturb your baby’s sleep, get the job done in a jiffy, and crawl back into your bed as soon as you can.
Many baby wipes dispenser models now come with this handy feature, and thank goodness for that!
If your family is the out and about type that is always looking for adventure outside of the home, this feature would be a bonus for you.
Leaving the house with a baby requires a lot of extras – from a diaper bag to what seems to be an endless list of baby products for “just in case.”
So, you really don’t need yet another big thing to lug around.
If a wipe dispenser works with the car charger, is light and compact, with the added bonus of an adapter for the traditional wall socket, woohoo!
This way you can clean sticky hands, snotty noses, and dirty bottoms at any given time from the comfort of your car. Scenic route, here we come!
7. Optional bells and whistles
While the above-mentioned features are for the most part essential, there are a few models that really do pull out all the stops.
If you want and can afford some nice-to-haves, here’s what some of the more upmarket dispensers offer:
- Automatic light that stays on and goes off after a set time
- Large capacity, able to hold multiple packets’ worth of wipes
- Advanced temperature settings and even heating from top, bottom, and sides
- Can take cloth wipes as well as disposable wet wipes
Alright, enough with the chit-chat.
Let’s move onto what you’re here for – the products, individual makes, models, and various wonderful features of the best baby wipe warmers available on Amazon.
My Top Recommendation
To put this list together, I had to read through a few thousand reviews of parents of all walks of life.
Busy moms, desperate dads – overall, they all had ONE thing in common: A newborn baby that wasn’t ready for this cold, big bad world of ours.
A baby that, for 9 months, was in its own warm and happy little cocoon.
The least we can do is make this journey of growing up not such a huge shock.
Of all of the warmers, I’d personally rate the Hiccapop Wipe Warmer and Baby Wet Wipes Dispenser as my favorite as it has all the features I need to make this my number one choice.
But don’t take my word for it, just go check out their instruction manual for yourself.
It’s written with any sleep-deprived mother in mind and will give you a good chuckle to help you stay awake between the endless feeds and diaper changes.
- Do Baby Wipes Expire? Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Organic Baby Wipes: The 5 Best Choices For Your Little One
We love honesty! Find Your Mom Tribe is an Amazon Associate and we earn from qualifying purchases through affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see our full Amazon Affiliate disclosure for more information.