I’m sure your wedding day was one of the most memorable days in your life, making wedding anniversaries really important.
This is why it’s a good idea to think of some anniversary wishes for husband.
Anniversary wishes for husband are your way of relaying your most heartfelt happy wedding anniversary messages to him, words where you reaffirm the true love you shared in the moment you said “I do” to your hubby and life partner.
Married life might not be the stuff of fairytales that we dreamed of when we were kids, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not magical.
Real marriages aren’t idyllic – they have their ups and down and that’s completely fine, that’s how life is too.
The real drawcard from marriage is that you get to spend every day of the rest of your life with your wonderful husband and the love of your life.
You’ll be each other’s partners in crime, rocks, best friends and sometimes the harshest of critics, but you’ll always hold that special day close to your heart.
Your first wedding anniversary and every other one thereafter is meant to serve as a reminder of these things, a theoretical new year, except this one isn’t on the 31st of December.
It’s one where you get to jot down your wedding anniversary wishes and resolutions with the man you love, and celebrate another year of togetherness, challenges overcome, and all the other special moments you have shared with your soulmate.
It helps remind you that there’s no such thing as a perfect marriage, but you two should keep trying to make it as close to one as it possibly could be.
That’s what all of these wedding anniversary quotes and anniversary wishes for husband try to capture!
So, to make it easier for you, I searched the internet far and wide to bring you a collection of some of the best ones I could find that you can use or just look at for inspiration.
Anniversary Wishes For Husband
Happy anniversary quotes
1. “If given the opportunity to be born into this world a second time, I would choose to marry you once again. You’re the best. Happy anniversary, darling.” – Unknown
2. “I’m overwhelmed with so much joy and happiness today. My heart and mind are filled with love and sweet memories. Happy anniversary, dear!” – Unknown
3. “Thank you for your loyalty. Thank you for always believing in me. And thank you for accepting me for who I am. You mean everything to me!” – Unknown
4. “Thank you for making this sentimental occasion one of the most unforgettable events of our lives. I have nothing but joy in my heart today. I hope we’ll experience more good things in the coming years. Happy anniversary to my husband!” – Unknown
5. “Thanks for being a wonderful husband and phenomenal dad who cares so much about his wife and children. My heart is yours.” – Unknown
6. “I wanted a romantic, handsome, energetic, smart, and caring life partner – I’m extremely lucky to have found all of those qualities in you. Happy anniversary!” – Unknown
7. “No gift I give you can rival the precious love and care you give to the kids and me on a daily basis. You’re one in a million. Happy anniversary, my love!” – Unknown
8. “It has been a wonderful experience sharing the same home, bed, and name with you since we tied the knot. I can’t imagine my life without you. Happy anniversary to my hubby!” – Unknown
9. “You always know exactly what to do to lift up my mood when I’m having a hard day. I don’t know what I would do without you. I wish both of us a lifetime of happiness!” – Unknown
10. “Thank you for bringing your light into the darkest moments in my life. I’m so deeply in love with you, and I can’t wait to continue to grow and thrive by your side.” – Unknown
11. “Here’s to the love of my life. Every moment of my life, I feel special and precious as I am the wife of such a wonderful man. Here’s to our marriage anniversary celebration.” – Unknown
12. “Wow! Today, I realized how quickly time flies. It seems like it was just yesterday that we got married. I adore you so much. Here’s to you! Happy anniversary, sweetheart!” – Unknown
13. “Do you have any idea how much it means to me that you’re by my side every day? You are my pride, my joy, and my raison d’être.” – Unknown
14. “Being with you all these years has been such a wonderful experience. Here’s to sticking together! I know the coming years will be just as fantastic.” – Unknown
15. “Our loving commitment to this lifelong union truly calls for celebration. Congratulations and happy anniversary, my darling! Let’s enjoy this night together.” – Unknown
16. “Thank you for giving me so much attention and love. Thank you for creating a space for me in your heart. You’re the man of my dreams.” – Unknown
17. “Men that are both sensational and sentimental are hard to find in this world. That’s why I feel so extremely lucky to have found you. I hope our marriage continues to be filled with love, peace, and happiness in the coming years!” – Unknown
18. “Thank you for the beautiful memories we’ve shared and for falling in love with me over and over again. You’re the man of my dreams – I love you so much!” – Unknown
19. “When I fall asleep with you next to me in bed, I rest easy knowing that the most important person in my life is only inches away. Your love, care, and companionship mean more than you know. I love you, darling.” – Unknown
20. “Sincerely, I cannot thank you enough for all your love, patience, and support!” – Unknown
21. “I’ve enjoyed every bit of my journey with you since the day we both said “I do.” I look forward to creating many more beautiful memories with the man of my dreams. Happy anniversary, my love!” – Unknown
22. “You’re a wonderful husband. You make it easy to dream of spending the rest of my life with you. Thank you again for all of the beautiful memories that we’ve shared.” – Unknown
23. “Much love and happiness to my hubby as we mark our special day! Let’s have a blast tonight and drink the very same wine that we toasted with on our wedding day. You’re the world’s #1 most amazing husband!” – Unknown
24. “You are such an amazing man. You always know how to make me smile. May your day be bright, and may the years ahead be filled with love, success, and prosperity!” – Unknown
25. “Thank you for giving me the world. You have been such an exemplary man. Much love and thanks, sweetheart!” – Unknown
26. “Thank you for being my loyal partner. I’m pleased and honored to be your wife.” – Unknown
27. “Sweetheart, I hope the years to come are filled with as much love, happiness, and beauty as the years behind us. Happy anniversary to my loving husband!” – Unknown
28. “Each time I kiss my favorite man, my heart overflows with happiness. Happy anniversary, babe.” – Unknown
29. “You’re the world’s #1 husband! Our marriage has been a wonderful experience from the first night we spent together right up to this present moment. I can’t imagine life without you.” – Unknown
30. “I want you to know that you can always lean on me. You’re my special treat and you deserve only the best on our special day.” – Unknown
31. “The bright future I see ahead exists because of your love and support. It’s hard to imagine a life without you. All I have to offer you today is my sincerest thanks for your love. I’m so deeply happy with the life partner I chose.” – Unknown
32. “Thank you for knowing exactly what to do to make me happy even when I refuse to tell you what’s wrong. You have always been such a wonderful person to me. I hope you’ll continue to be a loving and truthful hubby in the coming years.” – Unknown
33. “Our marriage vows are as poignant and meaningful today as they were when we first spoke them. Let us continue to grow together and learn from one another in the years to come. Happy anniversary! I love you so dearly.” – Unknown
34. “Thank you for never turning your back on me. And thank you for everything that you do to make me feel happy, secure, and loved. Happy anniversary!” – Unknown
35. “While it’s true that destiny brought us together, I think that our patience, courage, and commitment are what have kept our union strong and allowed it to stand the test of time. Excellent work, my dear! Here’s to the years to come.” – Unknown
36. “I’m always so happy to fall into your arms. Thank you for being the kindest and most loving hubby to me and for being a caring father to our kids.” – Unknown
37. “It has been such a wonderful experience living with you for the last [insert number] years. Thank you for making me feel special, loved, and cared for always. Happy anniversary!” – Unknown
38. “When I first met you, I had no idea I was meeting the most caring person in the world. You’re my source of happiness and strength. Here’s wishing you a happy [insert number] wedding anniversary, my life partner!” – Unknown
39. “You’ve proven yourself to be a loving and caring man. I don’t know how I would get anything done without you by my side. Happy anniversary!” – Unknown
40. “Your love is incomparable. You’re the kindest and most caring husband in the world. It’s really been a blessing having someone like you in my life.” – Unknown
41. “I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful partner in my life. I can’t imagine how strange everything would be without you. Thank you, sweetheart – for everything.” – Unknown
42. “No one knows how to make my day like you do, my dear. Our love is beautiful and sensational, and I don’t know what I would do without it. Happy anniversary, my sweet.” – Unknown
43. “Everything about you – from your head to your toes – is faultless in my eyes. You’re the world’s greatest husband, and I’m so lucky to call you my own.” – Unknown
44. “Thanks for being the best hubby ever! The happiness I enjoy on a daily basis is due in no small part to your loving care and inspiration. I value everything about you. You’re the best!” – Unknown
45. “You make the prospect of spending a lifetime with someone sound easy. I crave your love always, dear. You’re handsome, romantic, and kind. I love you!” – Unknown
46. “If someone asked me to describe my husband in three words, I would say “perfect” and take a pass on the second two. Happy anniversary!” – Unknown
One year anniversary wishes for husband
There’s no anniversary more special than the one that happens after the first year of marriage.
Sure, you’ll have plenty of others with symbolic commemorations on certain thresholds, but the first one is the stepping stone toward all others and should be special.
See how some of these people marked theirs through their words.
1. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Happy first anniversary.” – Unknown
2. “Best day of my life. Ηappy anniversary to you my dear.” – Unknown
3. “A year has flown by, and I didn’t even realize it. Is the rest of our lives together going to run just as smoothly? I hope so.” – Unknown
4. “They say the first year is the hardest, but when you’re married to your best friend nothing could be easier.” – Unknown
5. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito
6. “One year ago, you kissed me goodnight as your wife for the first time.” – Unknown
7. “It’s all about the first person you want to tell the good news to.” – Unknown
8. “Today is the most special day of my life. I have spent a wonderful year with the person I love most. Nothing could make me happier than this. Happy first wedding anniversary!” – Unknown
9. “The best feeling in the world is kissing someone for the first time when you’ve really wanted to kiss them for a long time.” – Unknown
10. “Spending one year with you in pure bliss equals a thousand years of experiencing all the other pleasures of life.” – Unknown
11. “No matter how much time goes by, I’ll never forget the first time you looked at me and how I fell in love.” – Unknown
Religious wedding anniversary wishes
For those of you who really respect the religious aspect of marriage and its sanctity, some of these religious anniversary quotes might be the right ones for you.
1. “You always know exactly what to do to brighten my day – I love you! May God grant us the serenity to enjoy the coming years of marriage as much as we have enjoyed those behind us!” – Unknown
2. “The journey we’ve been on so far has been superb. May God continue to have mercy on us, bless us, and grant us the wisdom to endure the coming years!” – Unknown
3. “May God continue to bless our union, and may the coming years be filled with happiness and prosperity!” – Unknown
4. “May God continue to grant our prayers and keep our marriage strong in the coming years. Congratulations and happy anniversary!” – Unknown
5. “This is one of the happiest moments of our lives. Let’s celebrate together and thank God for blessing our marriage with His glory. Happy anniversary!” – Unknown
6. “May God see us through in the coming years. I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. May our matrimony continue to be filled with peace, love, happiness, and prosperity!” – Unknown
7. “My life has changed for the better ever since we got married. May God’s light continue to shine upon our marriage!” – Unknown
Funny anniversary wishes for husband
Heartfelt messages and sappy poems aren’t for everyone!
Sometimes, they just aren’t the right thing for an anniversary, especially for certain couples.
Instead, what better way to celebrate your happy years than by going for some funny anniversary quotes?
1. “Thanks for knowing that your wife is always right, you are a keeper! Happy Anniversary, hubby.” – Unknown
2. “Thanks for being with me all these years and still not killing me while I am sleeping. I may be a bit annoying but I know you are patient enough to tolerate me! Happy anniversary!” – Unknown
3. “I want you to stay with me for the rest of my life. Because I really need someone to yell at every now and then. I love you a lot! Happy anniversary!” – Unknown
4. “Happy anniversary wishes to you for putting up with all my craziness. Because if you did not put up with it, you know there wouldn’t be any happy anniversary after all!” – Unknown
5. “Today we raise our glasses for the best decision you ever made in your life! Happy Anniversary!” – Unknown
6. “The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.” – Unknown
Short but heartfelt anniversary wishes for your husband
If you and your husband aren’t the kind to write lengthy anniversary cards with lots of elaborate lines of text and just want to celebrate your anniversary in a simpler way and show it off on your social media accounts, these lines ought to do the trick.
1. “Whenever I need love and support, you’re there for me.” – Unknown
2. “I crave your warm touch and I love everything about you!” – Unknown
3. “Happy anniversary! Thanks for always being there.” – Unknown
4. “I adore you so much!” – Unknown
5. “My heart tremors whenever yours beats against it.” – Unknown
6. “I love my sweetheart! Happy anniversary.” – Unknown
7. “Happy anniversary to my husband!” – Unknown
8. “I’m still so in love with you. Let’s grow old together!” – Unknown
9. “Much love and thanks to you, my sweetheart!” – Unknown
10. “I promise to be there for you forever.” – Unknown
11. “I’m pleased and honored to call myself your wife.” – Unknown
12. “Here’s wishing all the happiness in the world to my true love!” – Unknown
13. “I’m proud to be a part of your life!” – Unknown
14. “Thank you for loving me for who I am!” – Unknown
15. “Had I known life after marriage would be so easy with you, I would have married you a long time ago!” – Unknown
16. “Nothing can stop me from loving you.” – Unknown
17. “I’m craving your love!” – Unknown
18. “Making me happy has always been your focus – happy anniversary!” – Unknown
19. “I have the best hubby in the world!” – Unknown
Anniversary quotes for a husband who’s away from home
If your husband is a hard worker, out somewhere on a business trip, or generally has a job that has him working long hours away from home or somewhere abroad just to support his family, here are some quotes to celebrate the best husband ever.
1. “I miss waking up and seeing you right there next to me in bed. Know that when you are away, you are always with me in my dreams and thoughts. I miss you!” – Unknown
2. “You may think you are lucky to have me, but I think it’s me who lucked out by ending up with such a caring person in my life. Goodnight, sweetheart. I’m missing you!” – Unknown
3. “Being far away from you on our anniversary is tough. I miss you dearly and I hope to see you soon. Happy anniversary!” – Unknown
4. “Whenever we’re far apart, I long for your caring presence, your warm lips, and your soft kisses. Congratulations and happy anniversary, my love! I can’t wait until we’re together again.” – Unknown
5. “The only thing I want for our anniversary is your presence. I miss you!” – Unknown
6. “Here’s wishing you all the best on our anniversary. Come back soon and let me shower you with lots of hugs and kisses!” – Unknown
7. “Ever since you departed, it has felt like a part of me has been missing. Come back soon, and let’s celebrate our anniversary together! I’m so in love with you, my sweetheart.” – Unknown
8. “I’m craving your affection. Despite the distance between us, you still manage to find ways to comfort me and love me endlessly. Happy anniversary!” – Unknown
Anniversary wishes for husband and wife alike can be a real fun and creative way to convey your feelings for one another and a fantastic way to reaffirm your vows, as well as being a great method of flexing your mental writing muscles.
While all these quotes are fantastic on their own, I suggest you use them merely as inspiration to write your own, original thoughts.
That’s because, even if you think that it isn’t as good as these quotes and wishes, it’ll still be your very own message that your husband will cherish infinitely more.
So, what are you waiting for? Get to writing that anniversary letter, mammas!
We love honesty! Find Your Mom Tribe is an Amazon Associate and we earn from qualifying purchases through affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see our full Amazon Affiliate disclosure for more information.