It’s day 2 of our Random Acts of Christmas Kindness Challenge!
Today we’re going to make our mail carrier smile! Nearly every day of the year your mail carrier faithfully delivers. Through snow, rain, hot, cold…unless it’s a holiday (or a Sunday!) your mail will arrive without fail.
Supplies needed for today’s Random Act of Christmas Kindness
Printer (Ideally print the cards in color if you can.)
- Cardstock or printer paper
- Crayons or colored pencils
- Gift for your mail carrier (small enough to fit inside your mailbox)
Gift ideas for your mail carrier
- Baked goods
- Gift card
A behind-the-scenes look at our day
As always, the kids colored their kindness cards. We found these cute red boxes at Party City the week before and thought they would be the perfect fit for our mail gift.
We attached the cards to the little red box with some raffia I had on hand and a few small Christmas ornaments.
Once our box was done, we took it to the mailbox! So simple and fun!
Pro Tips for Making the “Gift for your Mail Carrier” Challenge Easier
- You don’t have to make a fancy box as we did. You can just place your gift in a ziplock bag or a small gift bag. Your mail carrier will be appreciative no matter what!
- If you live in an apartment complex or don’t have a mailbox, you can take your gift to the post office for one of the postal workers.
- Expecting a package? You can also leave a gift for your UPS/FedEx delivery person!
If you’re participating in this challenge, don’t forget to take pics and post to social media using hashtag #RACK2017challenge !
PS- If you want to participate, sign up here and get your free printable kindness packet! (Or click here to learn more!)
We love honesty! Find Your Mom Tribe is an Amazon Associate and we earn from qualifying purchases through affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see our full Amazon Affiliate disclosure for more information.