One of the many surprising things you’ll find yourself doing after having a newborn baby is constantly searching for cute baby captions.
Now that you’re a parent, you’re probably snapping a hundred baby photos a day and you’re in serious need of some original and cute Instagram captions, right?
No worries, I’ve got you covered. Whether you have a baby boy or a baby girl, your little one deserves to be represented well on your social media feeds.
Baby pictures are seriously the cutest and there are only so many cute captions you can think of. So I’ve prepared the best ones for your sweet baby.
Below is a compilation of adorable baby photo captions that will melt your heart and sweeten your Insta feed!
Best Cute Baby Captions For Instagram
Here are some of the best captions to grace your Instagram feed.
You have an array of amazing choices for your new baby daughter or son, so have fun choosing one that fits best.
1. “A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower.” – Debasish Mridha
2. “I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” – Charles Dickens
3. “It is a smile of a baby that makes life worth living.” – Debasish Mridha
4. “It’s way too early for him to be talking anyhow, but I see in his eyes something and I see in his eyes a voice and I see in his eyes a whole new set of words.” – Sherman Alexie
5. “Babies cry at birth because it is the first time they experience separation from love.” – Kamand Kojouri
6. “I know now why God gave us babies. They require constant attention, of course. They make messes and disturb the peace, but their cuteness and smiles are something the only reminder of God we have in the house.” – Ann Rinaldi
7. ”For me, this baby was the most precious thing I had ever had. He was my treasure, my joy, my world, my everything now.” – Pretti Shenoy
8. “Do you know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.” – Lish Mcbride
9. “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
10. “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” – Tina Brown
11. “Your little feet, make the biggest footprints in our hearts.” – Tina Brown
12. “First came love then you came. I love you this much.” – Unknown
Witty And Endearing Baby Instagram Captions
Being a new mommy (or daddy) is the best feeling ever. You have a new little best friend who makes your day’s stress go away just like that.
Fairy tales might not be true, but a baby’s smile sure feels like one.
1. Baby, don’t cry, you’re safe.
2. Hey doll, you’re looking beautiful.
3. Let me rock you and hum softly.
4. I am the luckiest one for having you.
5. You are my definition of perfection.
6. A baby smile melts the heart and calms the soul.
7. “The sweetest little part of destiny.” – Alicia Keys
8. “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is my daughter.” – Ace Frehley
9. “Twinkle twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are?” – Sandra Smith
10. “The only man who has stolen my heart is my son.” – Sandra Bullock
11. You can outgrow a mother’s lap, but never her heart.
12. A baby is the most adorable experience a woman can enjoy.
13. A baby can teach you a lot of things. Patience is among the most important of them.
14. You could only love and care so much until the day after you became a mother.
15. Welcome to this new world. So glad to see you. Now the good times have begun!
16. You’ve brought all happiness with you. Welcome!
17. I’m sooo happy today!
18. You came like a sunrise.
19. Welcome to the new superstar in our family.
20. You completed our family.
21. I love to hold you in my arms all day.
22. Your first breath took mine away.
Cute Baby Quotes And Sayings
Here’s a collection of sweet, cherished, and funny baby quotes about your healthy, happy baby!
1. “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” – Johnny Castle (Dirty Dancing)
2. “You are my definition of perfection.” – Unknown
3. “I wonder if you’ll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.” – Unknown
4. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
5. “Just when you think you know love, someone little comes along to remind you just how big it really is.” – Unknown
6. “I make milk, what is your superpower?” – Unknown
7. “Ain’t no words to describe the way that I’m feeling when I look at you.” – Alicia Keys
8. “Such a big miracle in such a small person.” – Unknown
9. “Without your loving, there ain’t nothing.” – Unknown
10. “There is something about the way you love me, that finally feels like home.” – Adele
11. “Dream big, little one.” – Vashti Harrison
12. “For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.” – Unknown
13. “How long do you wanna be loved, is forever enough?” – Dixie Chicks
14. “Thank you for choosing me.” – Unknown
15. “For I know that a gift so great is only one God could create and I’m reminded every time I see your face.” – Lauryn Hill
16. “Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.” – Winnie the Pooh
17. “This home runs on cuddles and caffeine.” – Unknown
18. “A day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day.” – Winnie the Pooh
19. “Babies are such a nice way to start people.” – Don Herold
20. “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
21. “There are two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings.” – Hodding Carter, Jr.
22. “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” – Benjamin Spock
23. “It’s a good thing babies don’t give you a lot of time to think. You fall in love with them and when you realize how much they love you back, life is very simple.” – Anita Diamant
24. “Children have neither past nor future. They enjoy the present, which very few of us do.” – Jean De La Bruyere
25. “Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.” – Penelope Leach
26. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” – Jared Padalecki
27. “I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.” – Vincent Van Gogh
28. “Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.” – George Bernard Shaw
Funny Captions For Your Baby Pictures
Babies are adorable in more ways than one. But they are also the perfect inspiration behind some of the most hilarious baby captions. Enjoy the list and laugh your heart away!
1. “Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.” – Fran Lebowitz
2. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” – Milton Berle
3. “Perfection only exists in babies and pastries.” – Gayle Wray
4. “The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.” – Unknown
5. “Make no mistake about why these babies are here—they are here to replace us.” – Jerry Seinfeld
6. “I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food.” – Robert Orben
7. “When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ‘Fetch!’” – Bruce Lansky
8. “And then my soul saw you and it kind of went “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you.” – Ian Thomas
9. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” – Franklin P. Jones
10. “A child enters your home and for the next twenty years makes so much noise you can hardly stand it. The child departs, leaving the house so silent you think you are going mad.” – John Andrew Holmes
11. “You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep.” – Rumi
12. “A parent is someone who carries pictures where their money used to be.” – Olivia Wilde
13. “Before I got married I had six theories about raising children. Now, I have six children and no theories.” – John Wilmot
14. “A toddler can do more in one unsupervised moment than most people can do all day.” – Unknown
15. “The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority.” – Olivia Wilde
Meaningful & Cute Baby Captions For Newborn Babies
Here’s the perfect way to introduce your newborn baby or announce your pregnancy to your social media followers.
Help yourself to these cute captions for the first baby pictures of your new family member.
1. Excited to have a new member of our family.
2. Going to be a wonderful mom.
3. I would rather be a friend than a strict mom of my children.
4. A new member is about to come.
5. Keep calm. My baby is coming.
6. I’ll try my best to be a great dad.
7. I will give you all the things that I possibly can.
8. My superhero is born today.
9. Little champ’s journey starts from now.
10. Don’t worry champ, I will be there for you always.
11. Now I’m waiting for your first step to take in this new world.
12. My breakfast, lunch & dinner is your smile from now.
13. Your smile is all I need.
14. I believe that you are going to make me proud one day.
15. Children are naughty, but mine is the naughtiest.
16. Maybe your journey will be tough, my little baby, but we’ll go through it and learn from it together.
Adorably Simple Baby Instagram Captions
Sometimes, simplicity is the way to go. Have a go at these simple yet beautiful caption ideas for your baby pictures.
1. Cutie pie.
2. Hello, I’m new here.
3. You heard Mama’s voice.
4. Love you to the moon and back.
5. No wonder I’m so cute.
6. But your little eyes say all.
7. Fearfully and wonderfully made.
8. I only cry when ugly people hold me.
9. I hope he’s comfy when I’m holding him.
10. She’s a little ray of sunshine.
11. Fairy tales can come true.
12. The love between the mother & her child.
13. Mom just changed this diaper. Already pooped on it.
14. Don’t look at me! That smell is coming from my dad!
15. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in our hearts.
16. Your little fingers and perfect toes fill our hearts with love that overflows.
17. Welcome to this new big world.
18. Let the good times begin!
19. And now our family’s complete.
20. I could spend eternity holding you in my arms.
21. Your smile is all I need.
22. First selfie with my baby!
23. I don’t need anyone in this world except you. If you’re with me then I can fight with anyone.
24. Whatever you want, my champ, just ask me and it’s yours.
25. I don’t know what I can do for you, but I can promise you that I will be the best father/mother I know how.
Cute Baby Captions For Your Little Girl
1. I never believed in angels but now I do.
2. Our baby girl is so adorable.
3. A baby girl comes with a miracle.
4. No matter how old you are, you will always be my sweet little baby girl.
5. You are my barbie girl.
6. I’m flattered by her little smile.
7. When she smiles at me, I’m the happiest man/woman in this world.
8. My little princess will always be my princess.
9. My baby girl makes my world wonderful.
10. It’s the littlest things that make you happy.
11. After so much worship, God gave me YOU.
12. Before you, your mother used to tell me she wanted a cute little girl and she prayed for you. And see, here you are today.
13. I will teach you everything I know.
14. Without stars, the sky is empty. You are the star of our family.
15. No need captions for my little sweetheart.
Cute Baby Captions For Your Little Boy
1. He is sooo cute!
2. My cute little champ!
3. My little son is all I need to make me smile.
4. When you take your first step into this world, I’ll be right there with you.
5. I want to capture every little thing about you to make the sweetest memories.
6. Today you hold my hand and walk. When I get old, hold my hand too.
7. You will always be my little son.
8. He belongs to me.
9. A wonderful miracle happened to me, that is YOU.
10. When you cry, I cry too.
11. You are the stairs to my way to heaven.
12. Star of the sky!
13. A gift from God to me.
14. I will never be the same as I was, since you.
15. On the day you were born, the world danced for you.
16. “You are my brightest star.” – Zaarah Jasmin
17. His little hands stole my heart. His little feet ran away with it.
Hopefully, you’ve been able to find some cute baby captions that have captured your heart.
One of my favorite things in the world is sharing baby photos on my social media.
Children are our greatest gifts, so why not proudly display them with the most heartfelt sayings that perfectly encapsulate how you feel?
Just don’t forget to enjoy your sweet baby to the fullest – they grow up way too fast.
Take as many photos as you can because those memories will always remain precious.
“A new baby is like the beginning of all things — wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda LeShan
This post contains affiliate links. Please see our full disclosure or more info.