Welcome to the most beautiful collection of the cutest wishes for baby to help you say congrats during these exciting times.
Bringing a little one into your life is a special time. As a welcoming committee to this new arrival, you want to find the right words to say to the proud parents, congratulating them on their sweet baby.
You’ve picked out the cutest baby congratulations card, but you’re unsure how to express your warmest wishes to mom and dad.
Then you’re definitely in the right place. I’ve taken it upon myself to collect the most wonderful congratulations messages about the new baby that will help you extend your best wishes.
As a mom myself, I can assure you that you really don’t have to worry so much about what to write on the greeting card.
Most new parents cherish the sentiment over baby gifts and appreciate being supported in this new role of their lives.
The baby card you give them will be a keepsake for many years to come, and I’ve got you covered in the new baby wishes department.
Whether it’s a baby girl, baby boy, or even twins, this new bundle of joy will feel super loved with these sweet baby card messages!
15 Simple & Thoughtful Congratulations Messages
1. Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new arrival. Wishing you all the best with babyhood!
2. Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.
3. We wish you a magical and memorable few years of upcoming babyhood. All the best. We love you.
4. A mother-to-be has a beautiful dream. Such beautiful plans and love that never ends.
5. Wishing you all the best with the new baby who is not far away now. Please let us know if you need absolutely anything along the way. Very excited for both of you.
6. Lots of good wishes and big kisses are coming your way! Congratulations on your upcoming little one – we’re so excited for your growing family.
7. To the soon to be parents! Wishing you a hassle-free pregnancy.
8. To me, you’re a superhero, but to the little one, you’re [his/her] whole world — much love in these coming months.
9. Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.
10. Wishing you both well in these upcoming months. We can’t wait to meet the little one!
11. We can’t wait to see the many ways God blesses you with this little one!
12. All my best to your little miracle. Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
13. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! This new addition will bring you lots of cuddling, fun times, and sweet memories. It will be worth the sleepless nights!
14. Is there anything more dear than a tiny newborn baby? You don’t have to worry about going overboard on the sugar, spice, and all things nice.
15. Congratulations! Wish you endless love and boundless patience for making your new role as super parents a grand success!
15 Hip Hip Hooray, Your New Baby Is Finally Here Messages
1. Get ready for mud, trucks, sports, slingshots, and never-ending appetites! Congratulations on your new baby boy!
2. We want to say welcome to your new baby! What a perfect addition to an amazing family.
3. Get ready for skinned knees, action figures, and huge trucks because your baby boy has made it here safe and sound! Congratulations and wishing you all the best.
4. One tiny baby surrounded by so many happy hearts. Congratulations!
5. Your newborn baby colors our world with joy and happiness. Congratulations on your new miracle!
6. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby! Daddy has a new little sidekick and Mommy has a new little helper. You both are so blessed with such an adorable baby. Best wishes for your new future!
7. Congratulations on your new addition to the family. We can’t wait to spoil [him/her] and give [him/her] all our love!
8. The best thing to spend on your baby is time.
9. Little boys are amazing and messy gifts from above. May every dirty hand and footprint left behind remind you how unique and special your baby boy truly is! Congratulations to both of you on the arrival of your handsome little man!
10. We’re tutu excited to meet your darling daughter – best wishes for the pregnancy.
11. Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
12. Now that your new daughter is here, your house will soon be filled with dolls, stuffed animals, and imaginary characters that you have to invite to all the make-believe tea parties. Congrats!
13. Your newborn baby colors our world with joy and happiness. Congratulations on your new miracle!
14. There’ll be lots of worries, and lots to do, but just remember, we’re so proud of you! Congratulations on your new baby!
15. Dear new Dad and Mom, I want to congratulate you on the birth of a new member of your family. What a joyous occasion and it couldn’t happen to a sweeter couple.
20 Amazing Ideas For New Baby Card Greetings
1. Your home will soon be filled with toys and will never be quiet again. Your house will often be a mess, and you’ll frequently be tired. But there will always be love and laughter. All the best and many happy memories.
2. Congratulations!! This is such wonderful news that your new baby [boy/girl] has arrived happy and healthy. May you find parenthood a breeze and be able to look back with fond memories!
3. This is such a wonderful time for your family and we hope that babyhood is filled with lots of fun, love, and cuddles. All the very best.
4. Here’s to celebrating a new life, a new adventure, and many firsts! Congratulations!
5. Wishing you both much joy and happiness with the safe arrival of your newest family member! May you find babyhood a wonderful and rewarding experience filled with lots of loving memories. All the very best.
6. Congrats on becoming parents for the first time. It is common to feel overwhelmed, but it will be a worthwhile experience!
7. Wishing you and your newborn many years of good health, love, and happiness.
8. Sleepless nights are more than worth it with your little one. Their bright eyes and glowing hearts make the best night lights.
9. Ahhh! Freaking out over here. Kudos, you guys. So happy for you two, that’s going to be one lucky baby.
10. You are bringing new life into the world. You are creating a miracle. You are becoming a Mom. Congratulations and best baby shower wishes!
11. Congratulations!! May your newest arrival also bring with it much joy and happiness for you both as new parents. We’re thinking of you during this exciting time. All the best and with lots of love.
12. Congratulations on making a miracle! We can’t wait to see the joy you’re bringing into the world.
13. Acknowledge how lucky, as parents, you are. Smile as you gaze into your newborn’s eyes. Soak in the joy of having a baby and appreciate your life’s biggest prize. Wishing you all the best.
14. Don’t forget to pamper yourself a little after putting on the pampers.
15. Welcome to the world little one. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, laughter, and joy.
16. May all the blessings of our Lord touch your life today. May He send His little angels to protect you on your way. Such a wee little fit, sent from above. Someone so precious to cherish and love.
17. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. May the Almighty shine His grace on your entire family!
18. Hey there, new mom! Congratulations on the arrival of the little [guy/angel]. Heard [he/she] is the cutest baby in the hospital. Cannot wait to see [him/her]!
19. Congratulations on the newest member of your family. Blessings and good wishes to all of you. Receive good health, happiness, and prosperity now and in the future.
20. Welcome, welcome littlest one! I can’t wait to get to know you and watch you grow up alongside the wonderful family you’ve been brought into.
21 Hilariously Honest Congratulations Messages
1. Congratulations! Let the noise begin!
2. Kids cry, throw fits, eat all your food, and keep you up all night. Don’t worry, that’s only for the first 18 years.
3.. Just remember: parenting without a sense of humor is like an accountant who sucks at math.
4. Enjoy this wonderful and exciting baby shower, because it’s the last party you’ll have for a long time.
5. Raising kids is a walk in the park. Jurassic Park that is.
6. Welcome to parenthood where going to the grocery store by yourself is now considered a vacation.
7. Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.
8. I’m really looking forward to learning everything about your new baby on social media.
9. You better remember this baby shower, this will be one of the last showers you enjoy in peace!
10. Hitting the bottle is going to take on a whole new meaning.
11. Can’t wait to welcome your new tiny Overlord!
12. Congrats… You now live in a madhouse run by a tiny army you created yourself.
13. You’re a parent. It’s your circus and those are your monkeys.
14. A perfect example of minority rule is a new baby in the house. Enjoy your new master.
15 We looked up amazing parents on Wikipedia, and your photos popped up. Congrats and have fun with your new delivery.
16. The stork was like the first drone delivery. But, oh what a package you were delivered. Congrats.
17. Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.
18. Now you can blame the baby when you fart in public… Again…
19. So glad your baby is not a complete munter!
20. Parenthood: S*** just got serious.
21. May your days be filled with dirty nappies, lumpy vomit, and no sleep. Yay.
14 Warm Wishes For Baby Born In Difficult Circumstances
1. Looking forward to meeting your lovely [little boy / little girl] when [he’s/she’s] graduated from the NICU.
2. A warm, happy welcome to Baby and lots of love and healing thoughts to Mom!
3. Congratulations on becoming parents. I realize this will be a difficult time for you, but we’re here for you if there’s anything we can do for you.
4. Welcome to the world you little fighter, time to show Mommy and Daddy how big and brave you are even if that’s not in size. Heaps of love, [little man / little lady], and also for Mommy and Daddy.
5. Sending you happy and hopeful thoughts for your lives together.
6. Your precious new baby is so beautiful. And [he’s/she’s] going to bless you in ways none of us can even imagine.
7. We are wishing you and your little one lots of strength and good wishes for a swift homecoming.
8. Just letting you know that we’re thinking of you and your beautiful new baby and sending you all lots of love!
9. We can’t wait to see you and your beautiful little baby, but we appreciate that visiting might not be appropriate for a while, so for the time-being please accept this gift with our love.
10. Welcome to the new bright spot of so many lives!
11. Sending you lots of love, and please know that any time you want to talk I’m here for you.
12. Babies bring hope and happiness to our whole world. I’m thinking the best thoughts for you all.
13. Best wishes to you and your mini superhero.
14. Keep strong and keep fighting, you have so much love around you and always will.
16 Congratulations Messages For Adopted Babies
1. You will be the greatest parents in the world. We cannot wait to see your utmost love spreading over your growing family. Congratulations.
2. This precious little boy was meant for you and you for him. Warmest congratulations to your beautiful family!
3. I cannot still figure out who is more blessed. The new baby you are adopting for getting such a godly parent or you for having such a pretty baby. You will both bless each other for years to come. Best wishes.
4. I love seeing your dream come true like this. She was definitely worth the wait!
5. The long journey of adoption finally comes to an end, and we cannot wait to see your beautiful baby in your home. Congratulations on your dream being fulfilled.
6. You’re going to make your little girl’s life so, so good. She is lucky to have you.
7. We cannot express how happy we are for your beautiful, complete family. Wish your growing family the best.
8. So proud of you two for making this baby’s life a good one, and so happy for you and all the wonder that’s coming your way. Congratulations!
9. You have shown one of the greatest acts of selflessness, love, and kindness through this adoption. May your beautiful family thrive with happiness in the future. Congratulations.
10. You are an amazing couple who will surely love this adoptive child as your own and it fills my heart with warmth when I think about your new family. Congratulations.
11. If there is one thing I can give a guarantee of, that would be how fantastic parents you will be to this child. Thank you for taking such a kind and brave step.
12. Your baby boy will be your knight in shining armor one day. Mark my word! Wish you and the baby all the happiness in the world.
13. May God bless you with happiness for giving the gift of hope and kindness to an innocent baby girl through this adoption. Congratulations to your growing family.
14. Parenthood has finally embraced you. I believe you guys will do the best use of these blessings. Congratulations to both of you and the baby.
15. Your enthusiasm to adopt reminds me of the enthusiasm that God has to adopt all of us sinners through the powerful grace and sacrifice of Jesus. Now we can all be adopted children of God. We wish you and your growing family the best.
16. Adoption is one of the greatest acts of love and selflessness. You are filled with the love that can only come from a huge heart. God bless you!
40 Adorable Pet Names For A New Baby Girl Or Baby Boy
1. Cocoa Puff
2. Bundle of Joy
3. Lemon Drop
7. Little Guy / Little Girl
23. Little One
26. Tiger Lily
31. Tough Guy
36. Snuggle Bug
40. Ziggy Stardust
6 Simple Tips For Writing The Perfect Baby Card
• When addressing the proud new parents, don’t forget to include both mom and dad. After all, they’re both equally responsible for creating this little miracle.
• Steer clear of unwanted parenting advice. If they need your advice or tips on anything, they’ll call you. For now, focus on their new chapter and the blessings that await.
• For a more personal touch (if you’re close with the entire family) you may address them all in the new baby card (existing kiddos included).
• If appropriate, state your excitement over meeting the little one.
• If this is someone you’re really close to, don’t shy away from telling them how proud you are of them. Feel free to delve a little deeper than you would if it were a mere acquaintance.
• Always consider your relationship with the mom prior to writing the baby card. The tone of your message should depend on whether this is your best friend, coworker, sister, neighbor, etc.
There you have it! An abundance of beautiful, funny, and hilariously real wishes for baby. These will surely help you write the most thoughtful message about the new arrival.
Whether it’s wishes for baby shower, a greeting card for the hospital, or just an encouraging text to your bestie, it will mean the world.
Send the warmest wishes for baby and shower the new family with your love and blessings. A new baby is the most precious gift and these sweet messages perfectly convey it.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see our full disclosure for more info.