Losing a parent is a wound that never heals and causes immense pain, which increases around the time of their birthday. Still, celebrating the occasion is important.
There are plenty of wonderful “Happy birthday in heaven dad” messages and wishes for you to mark your father’s birthday after his passing.
Saying “Happy birthday mom (or dad)” won’t bring them back, but it’ll help you grieve and honor their memory.
Parents are the glue that keeps the whole family together, and when your loved one is gone, grief and emptiness are the only things left behind.
A father is a very important part of a child’s life, the one who loves, protects, and teaches his little one valuable life lessons.
A good father has a lot of responsibilities, but he also has an immense amount of love for his children.
Losing a father is equally painful no matter how old you are.
Words usually can’t describe the way you feel, although you have so many things to say.
If you’d like to celebrate your dad’s special day, but can’t find the right words, here is a collection of heartfelt happy birthday quotes you can use as inspiration.
Missing Dad Birthday Quotes
1. “Thank you for giving me enough love, wisdom, warmth, and memories to last a lifetime. I miss you every day, but I know that you’re still with me. Happy birthday in heaven Dad!”
2. “On this special day, words seem so little. I miss you, dad. I miss my best friend. I miss my rock. You will always live in my heart. I will forever carry you in my soul.”
3. “Dad, I am truly blessed to have had you as a father. The lessons you taught me will be with me forever. Even though you’re no longer here, I carry your guidance and love with me every day. Happy birthday in heaven. I miss you so much.”
4. “I miss you everyday, dad, but today I miss you even more. You’ll always be in my heart. Happy birthday.”
5. “Happy birthday to my incredible Dad. Although you are no longer with us, your memory lives on. We all miss you, but know that eventually we will all be reunited in heaven. We will still be reminiscing on the amazing memories you left us with for years to come.”
6. “Many birthday greetings from all those you left behind on earth. We love and miss you dearly, daddy. Happy heavenly birthday.”
7. “Dad, on days like your birthday, I miss you even more than usual. Instead of being sad, I try to focus on the priceless time we had together, and the incredible memories we made. You gave so much of yourself to me, and that will never go away. I hope you can hear me and feel my love. I look forward to being with you again one day.”
8. “Dad, I miss you every day and I’m so grateful for my memories of you. Happy birthday in heaven.”
9. “Happy Birthday, Dad. Not a single day goes by without me thinking about you. I miss you more than words could ever hope to express. I am especially thinking of you today, on your birthday. I know that you are smiling down at me and enjoying yourself. I will always love you.”
10. “I miss you so much, Dad. On your birthday, I want you to know that I will always cherish the good times we shared together. I know that I will feel complete once again when I meet you in heaven. Until then, happy birthday, Dad. My love for you is truly never-ending.”
11. “Today I remember all the wonderful birthdays we had together. I miss you beyond words. I hope you’re doing well and I will see you again someday. Happy birthday in Heaven Dad.”
12. “Happy birthday in heaven to my wonderful dad. I love you and miss you so much. Every day I’m a better person because you raised me to appreciate all that is good in myself and those around me.”
13. “Someday, when I see you again, I’ll give you the biggest hug and tell you how much I’ve missed you. Happy birthday in heaven Daddy.”
14. “Happy Birthday, my Dad in heaven. We remember and miss you, Dad. On every birthday of yours, we still celebrate the legendary life you’ve lived and the remarkable gifts you’ve left for us in our hearts. You live forever in our hearts.”
15. “How blessed I was to be given a father who loved and cared for me from day one. Happy birthday in heaven. I miss you and love you so much.”
16. “Dad, even though I miss you each day, I’m so much stronger because of everything you taught me, and so much more confident because of all the love you gave me. Happy birthday in heaven.”
17. “Happy Birthday to my father who is now in heaven. You became one with the All and I don’t know if you still celebrate birthdays. But I am still human, Dad, and I will continue to miss you on every birthday, every Sunday, and every single moment of my human life. Happy birthday.”
18. “My amazing Dad, happy heavenly birthday. I’m grateful to know you are in heaven, but I find earth a little hard to handle without you! Ask those beautiful angels to send me the strength to go on. You’ve always known how to make things better! I miss you, and I still need you. Have a blessed heavenly birthday, Dad.”
19. “My loving Dad in heaven, happy birthday. There is no better place to be than in heaven with the almighty Father. May your party be felt across the universe, and may you continue to spread love as you did here on earth. I love and miss you so much!”
Wonderful Birthday Wishes To Dad In Heaven
1. “Happy birthday in heaven to the world’s greatest dad. You taught me how to read, ride a bike, and tie my shoes. Though you are not here in body, you are with me in spirit. I will always remember the love and dedication you had for me, and cherish the time we had. I will see you on the other side.”
2. “There are a few happy birthday messages I want to send to my dad in heaven. First: Thank you for making my time with you amazing. Second: Thank you for being the dad I will forever be proud of. Third: Thank you for all the wonderful memories. Fourth: Thank you for having faith in me. Fifth: Thank you for being the most incredible dad a person can have. Last: I will always love you.”
3. “I am joyful today, knowing that your seeking is over and that you have found peace in your final resting place. I follow in your footsteps and seek the peace that this world cannot give, but I have complete faith that I will find it one day in the place where you are. Happy birthday, my Dad.”
4. “Loving Dad in heaven, happy birthday. I have the sweetest memories of you. Your presence is always with me, and even now I can feel the warmth of your love.”
5. “Happy birthday to my amazing and wonderful Dad who is now in heaven. I have so many questions for you, but today I just want to whisper happy birthday softly in your ear and kiss you on your cheek. Can you feel it? I love you eternally.”
6. “Dad, you were the best earthly father anyone could wish for. I hope you are having a celebration worthy of a king because you lived your life with majestic greatness, and were rich in the ways that truly mattered. Happy birthday in heaven, my extraordinary dad!”
7. “Thank you for giving me enough love, wisdom, warmth, and memories to last a lifetime. I miss you every day, but I know that you’re still with me. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
8. “Happy birthday in heaven to a super fun, cool, amazing, wonderful dad. Today I want to celebrate the life you lived by thinking back on all of our beautiful memories together.”
9. “I know that you’re in heaven, the place you came from and the place you returned to. My greatest blessing is that I had you for some time here, by my side. I love and treasure all that you have given me in my heart. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
10. “Thank you for always loving me and having such patience, Dad. Even though you’re no longer here, your lessons carry me through each and every day. Happy birthday in heaven.”
11. “Thank you for all you have done for me. It is my greatest treasure to know that you are in a place of absolute peace, beauty, and love. I love you forever! I wish you the best birthday ever, Dad!”
12. “Dad, the stars can’t immortalize you because they will fade away. A poem can’t commemorate you because it would be forgotten one day. The only place I will keep you is my heart so that I will be with you always. Happy birthday in Heaven Dad.”
13. “I wonder if you remember when we talked once about what would happen if you pass away. I told you I’d write you a letter on your birthday and you said you’d never write back because it would probably scare me. Well, dad, could you please scare me now? I desperately need a sign that you can hear me! Happy birthday Dad, hope you’ll respond.”
14. “My phenomenal Dad in heaven, happy birthday. In my eyes, this world was never good enough for one as loving as you. But heaven must be spectacular, so now you have the best.”
15. “I am forever grateful for the years we were given together. I am thinking of you today and celebrating all the memories that I cherish in my heart. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
16. “Dad, I never thought this time would come when we don’t sit down next to each other on your birthday. I am glad you knew that I love you and that I got the chance to say goodbye. But it wasn’t really goodbye because I know you are still with me – I can feel you. I feel happy today – is heaven celebrating your birthday in style your way?”
17. “Heaven is where you experience real life, isn’t it? On this day, your birthday, I remember just how important you are to me. I will love you always. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
18. “Thank you, Dad, for working so tirelessly to give me a good life. I will always appreciate the sacrifices you’ve made, and I will make you proud, even from afar. Love you for all you are, Dad. Happy birthday.”
19. “If I had a heavenly perspective, I could already be with you. But for now, I am still on Earth as your son who sends you love from the deepest place in my heart, sealed with faith and trust that it will reach you. Happy birthday, Dad in heavenly eternity.”
20. “There’s so much I wish I could still tell you, Dad. I am sorry for not saying it enough, but I hope you know how much I truly love you. Words cannot explain the connection we have. I am part of you. I love you. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.”
21. “Happy birthday, my dear dad. I hope you are celebrating in heaven today. You are a great part of my life which is why I celebrate your birthday, too. No more tears, papa, I promise. I’ll celebrate your life today, tomorrow, and always.”
22. “Happy birthday in heaven, Dad. I feel your presence in every good thing that I see. I wish you were here, I carry you in my heart until I see you again.”
23. “I am sending birthday wishes to my dad in heaven. Every piece of advice you ever gave me is my guideline in life. Every wonderful memory is something to reminisce about and share with my children someday in the future. You are missed, and you will always be loved.”
Best Birthday Wishes For Dad In Heaven
1. “Happy birthday in heaven to a caring and devoted father. I close my eyes and pretend I am giving you one last hug. I try to feel your strong arms around me and hear your voice telling me you love me. Your birthday will always be the day we are together in my mind.”
2. “Happy birthday to my Dad in heaven. You were our rock on earth and took on so much responsibility for others. But now you are in heaven where I hope you have found rest. Thank you for making me who I am, Dad. Rest in peace. Happy heavenly birthday.”
3. “You always did have the best birthday parties, and now you are having your birthday at the best venue in the universe. A party in heaven – there is no better place than that. Here’s to you, Dad, the man who was always the life of the party. I can’t wait to see you again.”
4. “I don’t know if you remember birthdays, but I just want you to know that you are special to me even though you are not here anymore. You are remembered in a special way, beyond ideas of time, or space, but in a place of the heart that has something in common with the reality of heaven. I love you. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
5. “Thank you for everything you’ve done for us, always making us the priority in your life. You’ve taught us our self-worth so that we are somehow able to carry on without you. But although you taught us well, life here will never be as good as it was with you. Happy birthday, Daddy.”
6. “Dear dad, I sealed my birthday wishes for you inside an envelope filled with love and respect so it reaches you in Heaven and goes right through your soul.”
7. “Dad, you always said that life is short and that this is a school meant to teach us lessons before we go back home. I hope you are enjoying your birthday celebrations back home! Please save me a piece of cake because I want to be part of the celebration of you always.”
8. “I know you are still watching over me dad. I feel you almost every single day. This is especially true today because it is your birthday. I know I was not an easy kid to raise, but thanks to you I am proud of who I have become.”
9. “I am grateful to have had such a caring and loving Dad, and I find it remarkable that I can still feel your loving guidance even when you are in heaven. You have become a wise and caring voice inside my mind! Happy birthday, to a blessed man whom I will treasure in my heart and mind forever.”
10. “Enjoy every moment in heaven as you celebrate your birthday, Dad. I know that you are up there smiling, laughing, and cracking jokes. Every moment I spend with you is now an unforgettable memory. I will never forget you, ever.”
11. “Dad, I wish I could give you a hug and tell you how much you mean to me. I promise to live each day to the fullest and be the best person that I can be. Happy birthday in heaven.”
12. “Are you having the best celebration you’ve ever had, Dad? I bet it can’t get any better than the final destination – heaven! Nothing is the same without you, Dad, but I am trying to live as you taught me to. Happy birthday.”
13. “I couldn’t have had a better father. Thank you, Dad, for being there for me. I remember you today with especially fond memories. I love you very much. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
14. “Thank you for being my dad and for preparing me so well for the journey of life on earth. I only hope that when the day comes you will be the one to prepare me for the next part of life, in heaven! I wish you a heavenly celebration today, Dad, with all my love. Happy birthday.”
15. “Dearest Dad in heaven, happy birthday. Now you know the absolute truth that we, here on earth, are still searching for. Have an extraordinary heavenly celebration of life everlasting, Dad!”
16. “Dad, you were the best father anyone could ever wish for. Even though you’re not here beside me, your lessons and guidance are with me every day. Happy birthday in heaven.”
17. “Death’s icy jaws may have snatched you away from me, but you will forever remain the hero of my life. Have a happy birthday in heaven, dad.”
Happy Birthday To Dad In Heaven From Daughter
1. “Dad, even though years have passed since we were together, my love for you is as strong as ever. It is as though time does not exist between us anymore. It has no power to destroy what we have. I love you in a place where time is no more. Happy birthday in heaven Dad from your daughter.”
2. “I thank the angels of heaven for being with you, Dad. In heaven, there must be no loneliness, no pain, no heartache, and no separation. I long to be where you are. As you know, Dad, this world is a difficult school of lessons, but you taught your daughter well so I will continue to try. I love you, my Dad, and my teacher. Happy birthday.”
3. “Wishing my dad a very happy birthday in heaven. The integrity, strength, and grit you instilled in me will be with me forever, and each day I strive to be a woman you’d be proud of.”
4. “My best birthday wishes to the hero of my life, the best father in the world. He may not be with me today, but he will never leave my heart. Happy birthday in heaven Dad. I miss you a lot, your little girl.”
5. “I knew you so well, and I still feel you with me, although you’re not here. Sometimes I close my eyes and see your face, and sometimes I feel your breath in the breeze of the trees. It feels as though heaven and you are but one breath away! Happy birthday, Dad. Kisses and hugs.”
6. “Daddy, you are the most important influence in my life, and you will forever remain in my heart and mind. Hugs and kisses from your baby girl here to you there. Happy birthday.”
7. “We had simple birthday celebrations when you were here, but it always meant so much to me to see your face as we sang to you. It makes me happy to know that now, in heaven, you must be having the best birthday you have ever had. Happy birthday in heaven Dad, your baby girl.”
8. “I was so blessed to be given a loving, caring, wonderful dad. Even though you’re not here anymore, your memory shapes who I am every day as a daughter, businesswoman, mother, and wife. Happy birthday in heaven.”
9. “Oh, Daddy. Wherever you are, I hope you are feeling your daughter’s love for you today on your birthday, and I hope you are far closer to me than it seems. Will the time fly, and will I be in the same place one day too? I love you always, and I want to fly to you! Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
10. “Happy birthday, Dad. Do you still celebrate with magnificent grand parties in heaven? Can I, your daughter, make a toast even though I
am on the other side? Here’s to my Dad, an amazing father, and an incredibly great friend! Here’s to the man who left an abundance of love behind – love that will last into many generations ahead of him. Happy birthday to my Dad!”
11. “It’s your birthday, and I don’t know what to do because you’re not here. I wrote your name in the water where it could not be seen, and then I jumped into the water so I could feel like I was swimming with you! I miss all those father and daughter things we used to do together, even though deep down inside I know you are still alive in a different way. Happy heavenly birthday, Dad.”
Happy Birthday To Dad In Heaven From Son
1. “Dad, my memories with you are filled with enough happiness and joy and laughter to last me for the rest of my days. Happy birthday in heaven, your son.”
2. “A great dad is still with his son even when he’s no longer here on Earth. Happy birthday in heaven to a dad who taught me so much and set an example for how to live one’s life with integrity and kindness to everyone.”
3. “Though you are not here with me, I know you will always guide me and be with me through thick and thin. Happy birthday in Heaven dad. I hope you are having a good time there, your son.”
4. “Today’s a special day and one of the most painful days in my life. My father, my most important family member, and my best friend was born. My heart breaks into a million pieces because today is your birthday and I can’t even tell you how much I love you and miss you. Happy birthday papa, your little boy.”
5. “Dad, you gave me so much during our time together, and even though you’re not here anymore, I’m so thankful to you for making me who I am today. Happy birthday in heaven from your boy.”
6. “Every day I try to be someone you can be proud of, using the lessons that you taught me in our time together. Happy birthday in heaven to the best dad from his son.”
7. “Although I was young when you left, I remember you well – your voice, your touch, your laughter. Everyone says that I am like you – am I? I want to be like you – you are my Dad, and nothing can ever separate us. I know I will see you again in a better place. I love you, Daddy. I wish you the happiest of birthdays.”
8. “Happy birthday in heaven to my wonderful dad. You taught me how to fish, ride a bike, and stand up for myself. I am a good son, man, and father today because of you.”
9. “What’s it like Dad? Is there a party? Are you dancing? Do you hear me? I want you to hear that I still love you and that I always will. Happy birthday Dad, your baby boy.”
10. “You struggled and worked hard in this life to see your little boy succeed. Now it’s your turn to enjoy the hereafter in heaven. I hope you can see that I’m doing well now. I still want to make you proud, Dad. Love you. Happy birthday in heaven.”
Religious Happy Birthday In Heaven Dad Quotes
1. “What Heaven wishes Heaven gets, for some reason it wanted you. God was probably missing an angel. We have to make peace with His wishes even though it is hard. We wish you a happy birthday daddy. We miss you.”
2. “Thank you oh gracious Lord – you have allowed my Dad to take care of us, and to love us during his stay on earth. Please take care of my Dad now in heaven for all of eternity, because he deserves so much love always. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
3. “Happy birthday my father in heaven. I always thought you were special, and it seems God thought so too, as he took you to heaven. Happy heavenly birthday Dad, you are forever in our hearts.”
4. “Happy birthday, to my loving Dad in heaven. Enjoy the peace that only comes in heaven. I remember your struggles with this earthly place and everything you had to live with. How brave and strong you were to endure it all, and I know that I too have to carry on. Peace has found you, and one day I will join you. May the divine peace heal all that the world did to you. You are my hero, Dad.”
5. “Happy birthday in heaven, Dad. There’s no greater experience than to be with the Lord, yet still, I feel compelled to send you my love. I know that you lack nothing, but I still have the need to give you my love. My human heart aches to be close to you, and so today, on your birthday, I am celebrating your life.”
6. “Dearest Dad in heaven, happy birthday. To be in the presence of the Divine must be a dream come true for you – I am so happy for you. I can just imagine you saying, ‘Now I have woken up!’ I know you are in the place you want to be. I look forward to the day when I can finally join you.”
7. “So thankful God blessed me with a wonderful dad. Even though our time together couldn’t last forever, I’ll carry you in my heart forever. Happy birthday in heaven.”
8. “Happy Birthday in heaven, Dad. Certainly, good things come to those who wait. And you have waited… now God takes you in His arms and celebrates your birthday with you. I wait for the day that I can be in your arms again, and I wait for the day that I can say happy birthday to you again, face to face.”
9. “God blessed me with a caring and wonderful father. Even though you’re no longer here on earth, I can still feel your love and pride for me, and look back at our memories together and smile. Happy birthday in heaven.”
10. “Wishing a very happy birthday in heaven to the world’s greatest dad. Every day I try to see the world as you taught me, seeing God in myself and in those around me. This simple thing has given me so much joy, and is your lasting gift to me. On your birthday, I wish I could give you a gift, but it makes me happy to know you are now beyond the need or want for anything this earth can offer. Congratulations, dad, you have won the eternal prize.”
11. “If I had my way, I would still have you in my presence. But luckily for you, God has His way, and He always had a plan to have you safely in His light and love in heaven. Thank you for spending some time with me in life – I hold onto that time until I see you again. Happy birthday, Dad.”
12. “Dad, is it true there are no wishes in heaven because everything is granted? That’s just where I hope to be, but I will wait for that day when you can tell me all about it! Happy birthday, Dad.”
13. “Dad, though it pains me to feel your absence from my earthly life, it gives me great comfort to know that you are one with the Lord. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
14. “Sending my warmest wishes to you, Dad, on your birthday. Heaven gained another angel the day that you left us. You will forever be remembered and loved by all who knew you. I will celebrate your memory today.”
15. “How sweet it must be to celebrate your birthday in the heavenly realm. I am thinking of everything about you, and I wish I was there! Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
16. “The Lord has called you to enjoy heavenly glorious things. I wait for the day to join you in these glorious celebrations, but for now, from earth, I send you all my love, and I pray that you feel it. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
17. “Dad, you’ve looked after me very well. I wish you could still hold my hand. But I imagine our heavenly Father holding your hand today on your birthday. Enjoy the peace that this world could not give you, my wonderful Dad. You deserve heavenly bliss. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
18. “In heaven, that’s where you surely are. Happy Birthday, my loving Dad. Thank you, dear God, for giving me my Dad. We enjoyed the togetherness you’ve given us, and we wait for the day we will be reunited.”
19. “Happy heavenly birthday to my loving Dad. To always see the bigger picture by valuing life more than material things – that’s what I think of when I think of you. I hope you are celebrating with the angels today.”
20. “I know you are in heaven, where angels belong. You were always an angel to me, but I never thought the day would come when I wouldn’t be able to see you on your birthday. Please hear my message, and please send me yours. I need you still. Happy birthday.”
21. “On earth, you had earthly perfection. Now you have heavenly perfection. I want you here, but you are an angel and angels belong in a better world. Happy birthday, Dad.”
22. “May God bless your loving soul forever. I want to touch your face, and I want to hold your hand, but somehow I know that you have never been quite as near to me as you are right now. I feel you everywhere today, and I know you hear me! Happy birthday, Dad.”
Short Happy Birthday Messages To Dad In Heaven
1. “Happy birthday in heaven to the funniest, silliest, most hilarious dad I was ever fortunate enough to have.”
2. “Happy birthday in heaven to a truly fantastic dad. Thank you for everything you gave me, and for making me who I am today.”
3. “Dad, there will always be warmth in my heart and a smile on my face when I think of our time together. Happy birthday in heaven.”
4. ” When I think of you, I always smile because I know that’s what you would want. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
5. “Happy birthday in heaven to the most caring, compassionate, loving, wonderful father anyone could ever ask for.”
6. “Enjoy the peace and love of heavenly birthdays. I will always love you. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
7. “Every day I carry the lessons that you gave me in my heart, and I strive to be the person who would make you proud. Happy birthday Dad, love you.”
8. “Happy birthday wishes seem to disappear with the wind, but I know your soul hears them.”
9. “Someday, when I see you again, I’ll give you the biggest hug and tell you how much I’ve missed you. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
10. “I rejoice in the memories of such a wonderful father and celebrate the man you were. Happy birthday in heaven. I love you very much.”
11. “Happy birthday in heaven, Dad. You made me who I am today, and I hope I’ve made you proud.”
12. “Happy birthday in heaven, Dad. May heaven always bless and keep you. You are always in my heart and I will forever be proud to be your child.”
13. “Wishing the warmest happy birthday in heaven to the kindest and dearest dad. Thank you for all of the wonderful memories we made together as a family, you are my brightest star!”
14. “Even though it hurts that he’s no longer here with me, I am so blessed for all of the time we spent together. Happy birthday in heaven, Dad.”
15. “Happy birthday in heaven, Dad. I’m so blessed to have been given such wonderful memories of an amazing man.”
Happy Birthday Wishes In Heaven Poems
1. “We celebrate your birthday
even though you’re gone –
Precious memories, of you
can’t help, but live on.”
“Happy Heavenly Birthday“, Toni Kane
2. “My birthday gift
to you, would be –
carried, in memory
Of my love for you
that will always live on –
In life, as in death,
you will never be gone.”
“Always Loved Forever Missed By“, Toni Kane
3. “Happy birthday to the best father
that ever existed.
No matter how much time passes,
I will always be daddy’s little girl.
Love you, dad.”
Popular Dad In Heaven Quotes For Birthdays
1. “What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes part of us.” – Helen Keller
2. “It’s so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone.” – John Steinbeck
3. “Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.” – Rabindranath Tagore
4. “A father’s love is forever imprinted on his child’s heart.” – Jennifer Williamson
5. “The pain passes, but the beauty remains.” – Pierre Auguste Renoir
6. “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” – Thucydides
7. “Say not in grief ‘he is no more’ but in thankfulness that he was.” – Hebrew Proverb
8. “Love like ours can never die!” – Rudyard Kipling
9. “The loss of my father will always sting. But now, everything that I do is in honor of him and celebrates his life.” – Adrienne C. Moore
10. “Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.” – Conrad Hall
11. “Deeply, I know this, that love triumphs over death. My father continues to be loved, and therefore he remains by my side. – Jennifer Williamson
12. “No matter where I am, your spirit will be beside me. For I know that no matter what, you will always be with me.” – Tram-Tiara T. Von Reichenbach
13. “There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his child.” – Jennifer Williamson
14. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could ever give another person. He believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
15. “My Father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
Losing a dad is one of the hardest things a person can go through, and you have to cope with it for the rest of your life.
However, instead of being consumed by grief and emptiness, it’s helpful to focus on making him proud.
Most people find comfort in knowing their parents are in a better place when they’re in heaven, but that doesn’t mean our messages aren’t heard.
Your dad may not be here anymore, but he’s watching over you as your guardian angel.
The best way to make him proud is to show him that you found the strength to move on with your life and become the person he always wanted you to be.
I know it’s not easy to move on, but let the rest of your family and loved ones be the motivation you need now more than ever.
Messages and quotes from this article will help you express not only your sadness, but the love and admiration you still have for your father as well.
You may use these wonderful birthday messages and wishes to mark Father’s Day as well.
Don’t let sadness take over your heart, celebrate your father’s life the same way as when he was here.
May all of our loved ones rest in peace.
We love honesty! Find Your Mom Tribe is an Amazon Associate and we earn from qualifying purchases through affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see our full Amazon Affiliate disclosure for more information.