You’ll have so many questions and so many thoughts after seeing those two magical lines appear on your pregnancy test!
It’s an incredible feeling that words simply can’t describe, but these heartwarming and funny quotes about your new baby might do just that.
You can celebrate the arrival of your baby with these unborn baby quotes written on the invitations for your pregnancy announcement party, baby shower, or even use them as nursery decor.
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience, but truth be told, it can all become overwhelming up to the point that you start having dreams about delivering the baby almost every night.
This feeling is completely natural and there’s nothing wrong with it.
Expecting a child brings a lot of happiness and challenges in equal measure.
However, these cute unborn baby quotes and sayings about motherhood will always remind you how strong you are and how important your baby is to you.
There is no greater superpower than to love a human being you haven’t even met yet!
Unborn Baby Quotes
Babies are considered the greatest gift in life for a lot of people, especially those who weren’t able to conceive for a long time.
Religious couples consider their baby to be a gift from heaven, a blessing that will change their lives for the better.
Generally, babies are a great source of joy that cheer up the whole family and symbolize new beginnings for everyone.
Pregnancy is the perfect time to start bonding with your baby through different speaking and listening activities.
After all, your unborn baby is probably the only person you have ever loved before you even knew who she was, just like one of these unborn baby quotes says.
During the second trimester, babies can hear sounds of your body, including your voice.
Of course, it all sounds like a lot of noise at first, but as your baby grows inside of you, her hearing develops more and your voice will become her favorite sound, especially during the ninth month of your pregnancy.
Some future parents like to play music as well, as it is believed the baby can remember those sounds during her later years.
During the pregnancy, you might feel excited, happy, loved, tired, annoyed, frightened, and lots of other emotions in between, but you know it will all be well worth it.
Most parents can’t describe with words how much they love their little one before she is born.
These quotes about expecting a baby might be just what you’re looking for, as you’re preparing for your little one’s arrival.
1. “I loved you from the very start, you stole my breath, embraced my heart. Our life together has just begun, you’re part of me, my little one.” – Unknown
2. “My little girl/boy, I wish you are fearless in life, hopeful in your heart, and strong in your will to succeed! Find love, tolerance, and kindness and enrich our lives with your presence!” – Unknown
3. “May you always know, little one, that you were wished for, longed for, prayed for, and will be forever loved.” – Unknown
4. “Loving you is a wonderful way to spend a lifetime.” -Unknown
5. “I can’t wait to meet you.” – Unknown
6. “God knew my heart needed you.” – Unknown
7. “And suddenly, you were my everything.” – Unknown
8. “First we had each other, now we have everything as we’re expecting you.” – Unknown
9. “Your heart beats because of our love, our love beats stronger because of you.” – Unknown
10. “My heart beats stronger because of you.” – Unknown
11. “Little one, as soon as you see the world you live in, you will be filled with hopefulness! Know that your star shines brightly, and know that you are forever loved!” – Unknown
12. “My precious little baby, I have loved you from the start. You are my tiny miracle, laying closely to my heart. Each day I feel your presence, each day you quickly grow. Each day your heart beats softly, as only I can know. So I’ll keep this in a special place, and remember each year through, of this very special time of life, the months I carried you.” – Unknown
13. “We had a dream and it was you. We made a wish and you came true.” – Unknown
14. “You are an example of better things to come.” – Unknown
15. “My sweet child, I have carried you for every second of your life, and now I will love you for every second of mine.” – Unknown
16. “The day we will meet seems so far away. But until you’re ready in my womb safely stay. Our gift from Angels, sent from above for us to cherish and forever to love.” – Unknown
17. “I don’t know who you’ll be, but I know you’ll be my everything.” – Unknown
18. “No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.” – Kristen Proby
19. “You are the best thing I have ever waited for.” – Unknown
20. “Baby boy, there are so many things I wonder about you as you grow inside me. I wonder when I’ll get to meet you. I wonder who you will be. I wonder who you will take after. But the one thing I never wonder is how much I will love you. Because I already know you’ll be my everything.” – Unknown
21. “Fairy tales do come true. Look at us, expecting you.” – Unknown
22. “Baby girl, you are my life, you’re the greatest blessing I have received in this life.” – Unknown
23. “I believe that God sent you into my life to give me something to fight for, to show me there is love in this world, to give me hope and bring me joy, all the proof in God I need is in you, you are a gift from the heavens.” – Unknown
24. “A new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.” – Winnie The Pooh
25. “To you, dear baby: I wish you find love everywhere you go and in everything you do! I cannot wait for you to experience life to the fullest! See you soon!” – Unknown
26. “For this child I prayed, and the Lord answered my prayer.” – Bible verse (Samuel 1:27)
27. “You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete.” – George Strait
28. “For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother’s womb.” – Bible verse (Psalm 139:13-14)
29. “You are my happiness on the way.” – Unknown
30. “You become your mother’s love before she even knows who you are.” – Unknown
31. “Happiness is carrying you under my heart.” – Unknown
32. “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.” – Laurel Atherton
33. “No one ever wanted anything more than we wanted you”. – Unknown
34. “A baby is an inestimable blessing.” – Mark Twain
35. “There is so much waiting for you to explore, baby girl so I will be with you when you do.” – Unknown
36. “Your little feet will make the biggest footprints in our hearts.” – Unknown
37. “You are an answer to a wish we never knew we had.” – Unknown
38. “The most precious moments of my life were discovering and feeling you under my heart.” – Unknown
39. “You’ll make the world a better place.” – Unknown
40. “I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” – Robert Munsch
41. “My dear little baby, I hope you will be a happy little thing that is full of glee.” – Unknown
42. “I have loved you ever since I felt you dance and kick around in my belly.” – Unknown
43. “Every good and perfect gift is from above.” – Bible verse (James 1:17)
44. “Welcome true devotion and love and find all joys life can give you! This baby shower is a celebration of you!” – Unknown
45. “Hey there, little one! May the journey into this world be filled with grace, love, joy, and eternal happiness!” – Unknown
46. “Learning to trust and be patient is difficult until now, but once you hold your baby in your arms, nothing but pure love will prevail!” – Unknown
Beautiful Pregnancy Quotes
Being pregnant is one of the most powerful experiences for almost every Mom-to-be.
You go through so many physical and emotional changes during and after the pregnancy, including the postpartum experience, which can be quite difficult for a lot of new Moms.
Pregnancy is a whirlwind of emotions from conception to delivery, but as each day passes, Moms get more excited about meeting their babies for the first time.
If you want to cheer up a pregnant lady or a new Mom, you don’t have to wait until Mother’s day with a cute gift.
Writing a nice motherhood quote in a cute card or a quote about pregnancy won’t cost a fortune and will put a big smile on her face.
If you don’t have any ideas, here are some cute maternity quotes about welcoming a baby to this world!
1. “The longer you wait for something, the more you appreciate it when you get it. All good things are worth waiting for.” – Susan Gale
2. “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.” – Judy Ford
3. “There is no better feeling than the movement of life inside of you.” – Unknown
4. “Your little one is made with true love.” – Unknown
5. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda LeShan
6. “No matter how hard my day has been, all it takes is one little kick to make everything feel alright.” – Unknown
7. “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.” – Jayne Mansfield
8. “It is the most powerful creation to have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift.” – Beyonce Knowles
9. “When you feel that first little kick and hear a tiny heartbeat for the first time you suddenly understand what it means to love someone more than your own life.” – Unknown
10. “No pregnancy is the same. Each is its own special journey.” – Unknown
11. “You are pregnant and powerful. You are bold and beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty, and in your strength.” – Unknown
12. “That’s the strange thing about being a mother: until you have a baby, you don’t even realize how much you were missing one.” – Jodi Picoult
13. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.” – Merete Leonhardt-Lupa
14. “Pregnancy isn’t always easy. The extra emotions, fatigue, morning sickness, and difficulty to find a comfortable position to sleep. But, just knowing your baby is growing inside of you is one of the most rewarding experiences a woman can enjoy.” – Unknown
15. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” – Erma Bombeck
16. “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
17. “Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that.” – Heather Wittenberg
First-Time Mom Quotes
Becoming a Mother for the first time is an emotional roller coaster for a lot of women.
You are excited, frightened, happy, and terrified all at the same time.
The first question that probably comes to your mind is: “Am I going to be a good Mom?”
This is completely understandable, and if you ask yourself that, you’re already on a good path to becoming a great Mother to your newborn baby.
Your first pregnancy will help you discover parts of yourself you didn’t even know were there.
Suddenly, your maternal instincts are awakened and you feel extremely powerful and protective of that little bump under your heart.
Instead of worrying, relax and enjoy those precious moments of carrying a little bundle of joy that will become the love of your life!
I have prepared some inspirational pregnancy quotes that will remind you once again how beautiful the whole pregnancy experience is!
1. “The most powerful, amazing, and incredible thing your body can do is grow life inside of it.” – Unknown
2. “The glory of welcoming a baby into this world is incomparable to anything else! You are about to have the time of your life!” – Unknown
3. “Going into a pregnancy is a really challenging time for a woman, because it’s forever-changing, both mentally and physically.” – Brooke Burke
4. “From the moment I found out I was pregnant, I knew this would be the best journey of my life.”
5. “It’s not always easy growing a little life inside of you. The morning sickness. The hormones. The changes to your body. The sleeplessness. Yet, when it all gets too hard, just remember how powerful you really are. You are growing a life inside of you, and that is incredible.” – Unknown
6. “A great adventure is about to begin.” – Winnie the Pooh
7. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” – Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
8. “The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority.” – Olivia Wilde
9. “When you decide to have a baby, you have made the decision to let your heart grow outside of your body.” – Unknown
10. “Prepare yourself for a lifetime of laughter, adventures, and surprises in the most special way! A baby is one of the most precious gifts on Earth, so make the most of it.” – Unknown
11. “That first pregnancy is a long sea journey to a country where you don’t know the language, where land is in sight for such a long time that after a while, it’s just the horizon – and then one day birds wheel over that dark shape and it’s suddenly close, and all you can do is hope like hell that you’ve had the right shots.” – Emily Perkins
12. “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.” – Holly Madison
Funny Pregnancy and Unborn Baby Quotes
Mamas and Papas can’t wait to meet their little bundle of joy, but some aspects of pregnancy are quite funny, actually, and these new baby quotes describe them perfectly.
Pregnant Mamas usually like to joke about the size of their belly or inability to pick things up off the floor.
However, I wouldn’t recommend anyone pushes it too far when it comes to pregnancy jokes.
Pregnant ladies are sometimes too emotional and can take things more seriously than they should.
I’m sure these funny maternity quotes will brighten up your day, future Mama. Don’t worry, we’ve all been there, and this too will pass.
1. “I love you with all my belly. I would say heart, but my belly is bigger.” – Unknown
2. “Stop saying, ‘We’re pregnant.’ You’re not pregnant! Do you have to squeeze a watermelon-sized person out of your lady-hole? No. Are you crying alone in your car listening to a stupid Bette Midler song? No. When you wake up and throw up, is it because you’re nurturing a human life? No. It’s because you had too many shots of tequila.” – Mila Kunis
3. “Being pregnant was the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life. Except for the cupcakes.” – Ashlee Simpson
4. “Hello third trimester, goodbye feet.” – Unknown
5. “Every four weeks I go up a bra size… it’s worth being pregnant just for the breasts.” – Natasha Hamilton
6. “Sugar and spice and everything nice. Oh my gosh! It’s happening twice!” – Unknown
7. “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.” – Jessica Simpson
8. “You do a lot of growing up when you’re pregnant. It’s suddenly like, ‘Yikes. Here it is, folks. Playtime is over.’” – Connie Fioretto
9. “Ask me the gender and due date one more time.” – Unknown
10. “Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes.” – Joyce Armor
11. “You know you’re in your third trimester when you drop something on the floor and just walk away.” – Unknown
12. “Your pregnant elephant ankles will return to normal. Just hang in there.” – Adriel Booker
13. “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.” – Maggie Scarf
14. “I’m never as happy as when I’m pregnant. I literally would have 10 babies if I could!” – Tori Spelling
15. “Pregnancy is nine months of cheat days.” – Unknown
16. “It’s a great thing about being pregnant, you don’t need excuses to pee or eat.” – Angelina Jolie
17. “Growing a baby makes me feel like a superhero. A really tired, weak superhero who wants to eat all the time and isn’t allowed to lift heavy objects.” – Chelsea Salmon
18. “When I found out I was pregnant, I was overcome with pure happiness. No period for 9 months. That’s a reason to celebrate.” – Unknown
19. “Feeling fat lasts nine months, but the joy of becoming a Mom lasts forever.” – Nikki Dalton
20. “There are two things in life for which we are never fully prepared: twins.” – Josh Billings
Inspiring Quotes About An Unborn Child
Children can inspire us in ways we couldn’t even imagine before.
That little bundle can be the most fragile and the most powerful thing all at the same time.
Your child can show you emotions you never knew you had, a love so strong that it could move mountains.
Don’t worry, I’m sure one day, when your child is born, you’ll be a great Mother!
If you ever doubt yourself or have any fears, you can read these inspirational unborn baby quotes and remind yourself of the joy you have for your little one!
1. “We have a duty to protect the life of an unborn child.” – Ronald Reagan
2. “When you meet that baby, you will love it even more than you have ever loved yourself.” – Unknown
3. “The moment your baby is born is the moment that you will be forever changed. Forget who you were before, you will never be the same again.” – Unknown
4. “An unborn baby makes the future worth living for.” – Unknown
5. “When your baby comes into the world and you meet it for the first time, it is like meeting your reason to live.” – Unknown
6. “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” – Unknown
7. “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged by man.” – Rabindranath Tagore
Having a baby is one of the happiest times in the life of every woman who ever dreamed of becoming a Mom.
But, she is not the only one celebrating, it’s the happiest event for the whole family!
It’s really funny how much love a woman can have for an unborn baby, someone she doesn’t even know yet.
However, the bond between a Mom and her little daughter or son inside her belly is the strongest bond in the universe.
Quotes about loving a child and motherhood, in general, may sound a bit cheesy to some people, but these are much more than just cliche sayings.
Unborn baby quotes and captions about #momlife can describe every emotion of a new or experienced Mom and reveal her true feelings.
The best quotes can also be written on a card to accompany a thoughtful and cute gift or even be used to make high-quality wall art for the nursery.
Enjoy your pregnancy, Mama, and don’t forget to read some of these loving quotes to your little one in your belly – remember, she can hear you!
Like this post? Please share or pin it for later. You can also stay in the loop and follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.
We love honesty! Find Your Mom Tribe is an Amazon Associate and we earn from qualifying purchases through affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see our full Amazon Affiliate disclosure for more information.