Random Acts of Christmas Kindness Free Printables 2018
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Please see our full disclosure for more info.
It’s the most wonderful time of year! Last season, this little ole blog community reached thousands of people, spreading random acts of Christmas kindness all over the world.
This year, we’re doing it again!
This Random Acts of Christmas kindness challenge is right for you If you want to:
- Build lasting memories with your family that will draw you closer together.
- Learn what “it is better to give than to receive” means.
- Spread God’s love in a meaningful, powerful way.
- See how good it feels to help others.
Now, I know what you might be thinking. “Marianna, you’re crazy. I’ve got decorations to put up, cookies to bake, gifts to buy, crafts to make, parties to attend…I don’t have time for this!
Trust me, friend, I know!
The Christmas season can be crazy-hectic. You don’t have time for “extra” stuff this year.
That’s why I’ve made this year’s challenge easy-peasy lemon squeezy.
Everything (and I mean everything!) is spelled out for you in type-a fashion. I’m talkin’ lists, step-by-step instructions, and even ideas for shortcuts. (Yesss!)
Here’s how the Random Acts of Christmas Kindness Challenge works:
- Sign up below for your free packet.
- Download your packet.
- You can either print it all out at once or read through it and choose which pages you want to print.
- Anytime in December, start doing the activities and spreading kindness.
- Post pics on social media and use the hashtag #RACK2018challenge.
- You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram…we may feature you!
Sample Random Acts of Christmas Kindness Schedule
Day 4: Deliver cookies to your local law enforcement
Day 5: Leave bubbles or sidewalk chalk at a park to surprise a child
Random Acts of Christmas Kindness FAQ’s
Q: If I signed up last year, do I have to sign up again?
A: Nope! Check your inbox for a brand new RACK pack — new and improved!
Q: Are the challenges different than last year?
A: Many of the challenges are the same, but with some tweaks. Some are brand new!
Q: When does the challenge start?
A: Our family will be starting the challenge on December 1, but you can start anytime you want! You don’t have to go in order…you can skip around if you’d like.
Q: I’d really like to participate, but I just don’t have time this year. Is there any other way I can help?
A: Yes! In order for us to make a big impact, we need folks to SHARE, SHARE, SHARE this challenge all over social media. You can use the social sharing buttons to save this post on Pinterest or share on FB.
‘Have a question not listed here? Leave me a comment below!